Participating is very simple. The call for entries will start from December 4th 2017 and will last until February 4th 2018. You will need to:
- Download, fill in and sign the Subscription form
- Download, read carefully, fill in and sign the Rules and Regulations form
- Send the forms and your film to email@example.com; short films can be submitted through a YouTube or Vimeo link (preferably Vimeo) or through WeTransfer or Google Drive (.avi format).
Participating to Concours de Courts is completely free.
- The theme and genre (fiction, animation, documentary, etc.) of the shorts are free. The short film has to be suitable for all audiences
- Submitted works must contain a title and credits and will have a maximum duration of fifteen minutes (title and credits included)
- Short films must be submitted through a YouTube or Vimeo link (preferably Vimeo) or through WeTransfer or Google Drive (.avi format) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- French subtitles are mandatory for foreign language short films
- Concours de Courts is open to all short films produced from January 1st 2014
- The films awarded or broadcasted at public screenings last year will not be able to apply this year
- No short films will be accepted if submitted without the Subscription and/or the Rules and Regulations form
Please, find all the Participation Terms and Conditions in the Rules and Regulations form available online.
Now that I have applied, what are the next steps?
At the end of the submission period, all short films will undergo a first selection, which will result in about 24 competing shorts. The selected films will be projected at the occasion of two public screenings, taking place in Toulouse. At the end of each one of them, the audience will be able to vote for their favourite short film. Eventually, the Jury will award four winning shorts (including the audience’s choice) during the Award Ceremony.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have! Write to the following email address: email@example.com