Founded in 2003, Concours de Courts is an international cultural event that puts the spotlight on a film format that does not always receive the same attention as feature length movies. This is an event dedicated to short films.
More than a simple contest, this event offers cinema enthusiasts, students and a large public the opportunity to discover the international short films in competition through several film screenings in the city of Toulouse. Not least, it is also the annual occasion for film professionals and enthusiasts to exchange and share their interest for the seventh art.
Please, find our posts and photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Concours de Courts 2018 step by step
- Call for Entries – from Dec. 4th 2017 to Feb. 4th 2018
- National and international film enthusiasts and professionals are invited to submit their short films
- Participants send their film(s)
- Short film preselection: starting from Feb. 5th 2018
- Shorts undergo a first selection carried out by a jury of about thirty movie enthusiasts and experts
- Public screenings: April 2018
- 2 screening events for the preselected short films
- Public voting for the best shorts
- Election of the “court de cœur” (the audience’s choice)
- Closing Ceremony: May 2018
- Screening of the best short films of the 2018 edition
- The winning films will be awarded by a jury of recognised professionals
- “Court de Coeur” awarding