HOW TO SUBMIT ?
Would you like to participate in Concours de Courts 2017 ? For filmmakers, producers, amateurs or professionals, the submissions open December 5, 2016 and you have until February 5, 2017 to apply.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us the following documents in this e mail: email@example.com
Reminder: The participation in Concours de Courts is free of charge.
- The short film’s theme and genre are free (fiction, animation, documentary, etc). However, the short film has to be for all audiences.
- The short film’s maximum duration is 15 minutes, generic included.
- Short films must be submited in AVI video format. For the selected films, each author must provide his work on the following media : DVD + R or DVD-R.
- French subtitles are mandatory for foreign language short films.
- Concours de Courts is open to all short films from 1st January 2013.
- Films that have won awards last year and were broadcast at public screenings will not be able to apply this year.
Find out more by dowloading the settlement document here.
I APPLIED. WHAT’S NEXT?
After the application period, a pre-jury will select the 24 best short films. Each one will be broadcast at two public screenings on march and april 2017 (date and place will be available soon) in Toulouse, France. During each projection, the public will have the honor to vote for their favorite short film. Finally, the jury will award the winners (the public’s favorite included) in all categories during the Closing Ceremony event.
Do you have more questions? Don’t hesitate and contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Concours de Courts 2017
To validate your participation in Concours de Courts, you must download and send us the following documents:
Those documents are to be sent to this email address email@example.com when sending your short film.
To fill and sign the documents, you can:
- Print, fill, scan them and send them to us (in PDF format only).
Please make sure the scanned information is visible.
- Modify the PDF directly by following those steps:
- Open the document with Adobe Reader
- Click on the tab « Tools » and then on « Fill & Sign »
- Use the « text tool » to fill the document and the « sign tool » to insert your handwritten signature
- Save and send us the PDF.
P.S : The instructions above may change depending on the software version