How to participate ?
First and foremost, we recommand you to read the rules of this festival. Right down below, you will find an important extract of these rules for every participant.
Participation conditions reminder, article 2 of the Concours de Courts regulation :
- The Concours de Courts is open for every short film produced only from January 1st 2019.
- Films that received a price for last year festival, during the 17th edition, and those which were broadcasted for the public of the 17th edition are not allowed to compete this year.
- The Concours de Courts festival is a free and non-profit event.
- Films are not restricted by any type or theme (fiction, animation, documentary, etc.). However, they must be adapted for large audience (“Viewer discretion advised” films may be refused for registration).
- Submitted films have to contain a title and credits. They cannot last beyond 20 minutes (title and credits included).
- An author/director can submit several short films. In this case, a registration form has to be filled for each film with a distinct link for every film.
- French subtitles are mandatory for every foreign-speaking short film.
- Short films have to be proposed through a link (YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, etc.). For selected films, every director will have to send us a download link (Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc.) when notified.