Modalities and registration forms for the new anniversary edition: 20 years of shorts.
The international festival Concours de Courts will take place in Toulouse in March and April 2023. The call for entries is open to filmmakers from all over the world from December 16 to January 22.
5 prizes are at stake
- The Grand Prize
- The Best International Film Award
- The Best French Film Award
- The Best Animation Film Award
- The “Coup de Cœur” award
- Only short films made after 31/12/2021 are eligible for the 20th edition of Concours de Courts.
- All short films made in a foreign language must be subtitled in French.
- The maximum length of the short film is 15 minutes. Each film must contain a title and credits.
- The winners of the previous editions are not eligible for the 20th edition of Concours de Courts.
- Non-simulated sex scenes, as well as scenes of extreme violence are forbidden.
- The topic and the film genre are free as long as the short film is for the general public.
Please read the rules below. Then, return it dated and signed to the registration form at email@example.com.
Parental authorization :
If the applicant is a minor, please fill in the parental authorization form and send it to the same address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, please complete and submit this form to email@example.com by February 5, 2023.
You have a technical problem?
If you encounter a problem with the contact form, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org